Tips for getting the most out of your sessionFamiliarize yourself with the nonprofit. Do some quick research and skim through anything you can find such as their website and/or social media.
Make a list of questions you have to clarify your understanding of their challenge.
Have the mindset of keeping the call focused on an issue that can be addressed in a 1-hour consultation, and steer the nonprofit to tangible next steps.
We repeatedly purchase/subscribe to different platforms to make our work more efficient. We want to integrate our platforms (as much as possible) to work better. I am interested in a creating a technology integration plan using as many of our existing resources as possible: GSuite, Asana, Mighty Networks, Zoom, Slack, Zapier, Submittable, Docusign, Qualtrics.
Resonance Network connects people who are creating a world rooted in deep relationship, vibrant community, and connection to our planet.
Resonance Network connects, catalyzes, and supports efforts to create the world we want in ourselves, including:
- Building peer-to-peer support and connections for aligning our daily lives with our vision for the world we want
- Facilitating physical/mind-body and somatic practices, including Forward Stance
- Experimenting with processes to explore individual purpose and nurture spiritual growth in intentional, small-group settings
- Supporting network participants to self-organize spirit-led spaces by exploring cultural traditions together, processing how we are impacted by current events, and more
- Facilitating dialogue about and supporting participants’ chosen healing methods and spiritual paths as an integral part of their work to end violence