APPLYSend the below info, and if interested, the nonprofit will select a time for a phone interview. You'll get a confirmation with everything you need to know.
CONNECTYou'll have a 30 minute call to discuss the scope and deliverables of the project directly with WonderSeed Foundation, and for them to confirm you're a good fit.
STARTOnce accepted, you'll be able to get right to work. We will check in with you periodically to make sure you have everything you need.
The EXPRESS YOURSELF PROGRAM is an intervention program specifically designed to address the disturbingly high recidivism rate among our justice-involved youth. Many of our youth who enter the justice system as early as 12-13 years of age stay involved with the system until well over the age of 25 years old. Our aim is to help to break those cycles by teaching our youth to understand themselves, love themselves, and express themselves in a healthy constructive manner.
We are looking for a research coordinator to assist with:
- Have meetings with team members regarding projects.
- Create survey material and research survey tools.
- Collecting and interpreting data.
- Automating and integrating processes.
- Researching solutions to overcome data analytics challenges.
- Communicating and meeting with teams to provide results.
- Sharing complex ideas verbally and visually in an understandable manner with non-technical stakeholders.As we continue to launch our programs we want our data collection and measurement methods to evolve and grow alongside the organization's program growth. We have key stakeholders who are working to build the research content and assessments, the research coordinator will work alongside them and be able to ask questions and gather the necessary information to complete this project.
Our mission is to teach and promote emotional intelligence through immersive technology and storytelling.